A stunning smile starts with a thorough smile analysis, so you can pinpoint what you want to correct with cosmetic dental treatments and we can produce the best results. Start by asking yourself the following questions:
- What would you like to change about your smile?
- Do your teeth appear dark, yellow or stained?
- Do your teeth seem shorter than they used to?
- Do your teeth seem thin or translucent on the biting edges?
- Do you have spaces between your teeth?
- Are you embarrassed to laugh or smile freely?
- Do you try to hide your smile with your hand?
- Do you try to smile with your lips closed during photographs?
- Are your teeth darker than the whites of your eyes?
- Do you show significant gum tissue when you smile?
- Do you have an old crown with a dark line at the top?
- Do your teeth look crooked but you just do not want to wear braces?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, we offer cosmetic procedures that address your existing issues to produce your ideal smile. Determining the best path to achieve this happens in a personal cosmetic dental consultation at our Houston office. At that visit, Dr. Juarez, or Dr. Lindskog will counsel you on the available options, and help you decide if teeth whitening, bonding, or porcelain veneers are the right option for your unique situation. Your smile is a reflection of your personality and character, so it should be tailor-made for you! Customized cosmetic dentistry is our specialty here at Houston Uptown Dentists, and we look forward to making your dreams of a beautiful smile come true.